Control Fire Systems PTY LTD is a locally owned and operated Western Australian business with over 37 years combined experience in the Fire Protection Industry. We offer a personalised service specialising in the design, manufacture and installation and maintenance of all fixed and portable Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.
Control Fire Systems PTY LTD provide quality service and workmanship to all relevant Australian Standards and BCA Codes. This ensures all projects are completed on budget and on time. Our ability to provide quality management, design and trade personnel means that we can ensure our clients of a complete Fire Protection Solution to suit their individual requirements.
Western Australian company founded with two working Directors
- Certified Fire Protection Engineers with collective experience exceeding 37 years
- Extensive expertise and experience within the Design, Manufacturing and installation of Commercial and Residential Fire Protection Systems
Company Operating Model
- Resourced to service the Western Australian State
- Routine Consultation with Perth based Hydraulic Designers, Fire Protection Engineers and third Party Fire Protection Consulting Commissioners
- Design, Manufacture and Installation of Commercial and Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Design, Manufacture and Installation of Commercial and Residential Fire Detection and Audible warning protection systems.
- Supply and installation of Fire Hosereel and Hydrants
- Supply and installation of all types of fixed and portable fire extinguishers and equipment
- Supply and installation of Fire Pump sets
- Supply and installation of Fire Water Storage Tanks (Commercial and Bush Fire use)
- Supply and installation of Fire Brigade booster connections
- All implementations comply or exceed Australian Standards
Hydrents and Hosereels
Control Fire Systems PTY LTD can provide the full design, supply and installation of fire hydrants and hosereel systems to all Australian Standards.
Commercial Fire Sprinkler Systems
Control Fire Systems PTY LTD has the ability to design, manufacture and install all facets of fire sprinkler installations to Australian and BCA Standards including Wet Pipe Sprinkler Systems, Drencher Installations and Tenancy/Office Fitouts.
Portable Fire Equipment
Control Fire Systems PTY LTD can supply and install all portable fire equipment to Australian Standards offering customers competitive prices, installation and maintenance.
Fire Brigade Booster Connections
After discussions with DFES, Control Fire Systems Pty Ltd Directors came up with a new design of bushfire fighting water storage tank with custom built manifolds to enhance filling turnaround times for local tender units.
Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems
Until recent years, fire sprinklers in homes were unheard of and limited primarily to high rise buildings. Fire sprinklers, however offer potential benefits for virtually every home. Fire sprinklers can save lives and reduce property loss.
Bushfire Sprinkler Systems
Control Fire Systems PTY LTD was established with intentions to provide an innovative solution for residents of high risk bushfire prone areas in Western Australia that have minimal or limited access to fire brigade resources.
Simon has worked within the Fire Protection Industry for 23 years. He holds a current Certificate 3 in Fire Protection Engineering from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. Simon has worked on many projects including, The Northbridge Tunnel, Perth International and Domestic Airports, Westfield Shopping Centres, Mirvac Peninsular Tower, Woolworths and B.P.
Matt has also worked within the Fire Protection Industry for 18 years. He currently holds a Certificate 3 in Fire Protection from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, and has worked on the following major projects within Western Australia, such as Barrow Island Oil Storage Tanks, Kalgoorlie Nickel (Western Mining), Kimberley Diamonds, Centro Shopping Centres, Big W, Coles/Myer Group and Western Power.